Founded in 1990, Tong Hong Tannery Group has become the largest
split leather producer in the world with production bases in Vietnam,
China and Indonesia.
Tannery strives to consistently deliver quality services to the largest
footwear brands in the world at an affordable price. Primary products
are Suede, PU Coated Leather, Hydro PU Coated Leather, recycled PU
Coated Leather and Suede, and other unique fashion items made from split
leather. Our capacities in Vietnam & China are 4 million SF/month
for Suede and PU Coated Leather and Indonesia's monthly capacity is 4
million SF of PU-Coated Leather.
Tong Hong is proud to be a responsible industry leader in producing leather with a recycled water usage rate of nearly 80%. The remaining 20% for farming is released into the environment cleaner than when it is first put into our systems. Tong Hong Tannery has received LWG Gold Medals and been certified by BLC in all production bases.
Everyday we work hard to build our business environmental friendly & sustainable
Green energy implmentation programs in all production locations
Maximize leather waste unitization - recycle products & gelatin
Increase recycle water usage